How to make Mini man burger:
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Preparation Time : 5 mins
Servings: 8 burgers
Ingredients for Mini man burgers:
½ tsp onion powder, ½ tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper , ½ tsp salt, 450g beef mince, 8 (6-cm) baps or rolls split in half, 2 to 3 tbsp mayonnaise
Directions for Mini man burgers:
1) Preheat the oven to 125C/Gas 1. Preheat a griddle to 180C/Gas 4.
2) Combine the onion powder garlic powder pepper and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
3) Line a baking tin with parchment paper and place the beef mince in the middle of the pan. Cover the meat with a large sheet of plastic wrap. Roll meat with a rolling pin until it covers the surface of the pan; it should be very thin. Remove the plastic wrap and sprinkle the meat with the seasoning mixture. Fold the meat in half from side to side using the parchment paper. Use a pizza wheel to cut the meat into 8 even squares.
4) Wrap the baps in foil and place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile place the burgers on the griddle and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5) Remove the baps from the oven. Spread a small amount of mayonnaise on each bap and top with the burger and any other condiments as desired. Serve immediately.