How to make Butterfingers cheesecake :
Cooking Time: 60 Minutes
Preparation Time : 20 Minutes
Servings: 1 cake
450g cream cheese , 110g icing sugar , 65ml sour cream , 3 eggs, 65ml caramel , 40g chocolate covered peanut butter bars coarsely chopped (recommended: Butterfinger)
Directions Butterfingers cheesecake :
1) Preheat oven to 150C/Gas 2.
2) Mix the cream cheese icing sugar and sour cream together until smooth.
3) Add eggs 1 at a time and mix until smooth in texture with no lumps. Add the caramel and peanut butter bar pieces and mix well.
4) Pour mixture into desired cake pan that has been sprayed with vegetable oil. Bake in the oven in a water bath for approximately 1 hour until internal temperature of the cheesecake is 69C.
5) Cool overnight. Decorate with caramel and peanut butter bar pieces.